- The Metrolina Trauma Advisory Committee (MTAC) is one of eight North Carolina Regional Advisory Councils (RAC'S), dedicated to working with its regional emergency and trauma care providers, hospitals, and agencies in efforts of constructing and maintaining a coordinative, evidence based process for the delivery of consistent, quality trauma care. These objective's could not be achieved without the shared collaboration among the Metrolina RAC's regional providers; ensuring an emphasis on quality of care through appropriate utilization of trauma system resources and timely access to a Trauma Center when needed. Below is a list of the organizations within the Metrolina region.
MTAC Regional Members:
EMS Agencies Hospitals
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
- Carolinas Medical Center - Mercy
- Carolinas Medical Center - NorthEast
- Carolinas Medical Center - Pineville
- Carolinas Medical Center - Union
- Carolinas Medical Center - University
- Catawba Valley Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthews
- Sandhills Regional Medical Center
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Stanly Regional Medical Center
Level 1 Trauma Center
Level 3 Trauma Center
© 2013 - (MTAC) Metrolina Trauma Advisory Committee, All rights reserved.
- The Mission of the Metrolina Trauma Advisory Committee (MTAC) is to promote and coordinate a unified, superior regional trauma system, including education, research, performance improvement, evidence-based practices, and injury prevention, through collaboration with community, pre-hospital, and hospital trauma care providers.
- The Vision of the Metrolina Trauma Advisory Committee (MTAC) is to become a model regional trauma system in North Carolina, offering exceptional standardized care given by highly educated and skilled trauma network providers, with the aid of complex matrices of performance improvement, reasearch, and best practice tools.